When a pet enters your life, you instantly treat them like family. You ensure their health needs are taken care of, just as you would for your spouse and children. But even with pets, vaccinations and unforeseen illnesses can rack up tremendous bills. ASCE Group Pet Insurance can help you manage annual and one-time expenses, as well as the cost of unexpected treatments.
Affordable, dependable pet protection—for the big stuff, the small stuff, and everything in between.Get a Quote
With ASCE Group Pet Insurance, you'll have:
- Freedom: You're free to use any veterinarian in the world without pre-approval, including specialty and emergency providers
- Savings: Receive discounts of 5%, 10%, or 15% when you enroll multiple pets
- Guidance: Our 24/7 vetHelpline℠ gives you advice on your pet's health, from general questions to urgent care needs
- Resources: You'll enjoy discounts on pet products and services, a newsletter, online support, and more
Treat your pet—find the plan that fits your needs.
ASCE offers three options designed to meet varying needs and budgets.
Pet Wellness Plan (Everyday Care)
The Pet Wellness Plan starts at $16 per month, with no deductible and a maximum annual benefit of $500. It includes coverage for:
- Physical exams: 2 per policy term
- Tests: Heartworm or FeLV/FIB test, fecal test, titers
- Procedures and services: Deworming, nail trim, microchip, flea control, and heartworm prevention
Major Medical Plan (Accidents & Illnesses)
The Major Medical Plan starts at $33 per month, with a low $250 deductible. It includes coverage for:
- Accidents: Poisoning, cuts, and broken bones
- Common illnesses: Ear infections, rashes, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Serious and chronic illnesses: Cancer, diabetes, and allergies
- Hereditary conditions
- Procedures and services: Surgeries, prescriptions, and hospitalization
Whole Pet with Wellness Plan
The Whole Pet Plan starts at $61 per month with a $250 annual deductible. It includes:
- Enhanced wellness services: Spay/neuter and dental cleaning
- Prescribed therapeutic treatments: Diet and supplements
- Reimbursement of vet bills up to 90%
And, everything covered by the Pet Wellness Plan and Major Medical Plan.
P.O. Box 2344
Brea, CA 92822-2344 USA
Underwritten by Veterinary Pet Insurance Company (CA), Brea, CA, an A.M. Best A+ rated company (2016); National Casualty Company (all other states), Columbus, OH, an A.M. Best A+ rated company (2016). Nationwide, the Nationwide N and Eagle, and Nationwide is on your side are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. ©2017 Nationwide.
Pet Insurance Questions
ASCE Group Insurance Program Questions
Or, use Chat Now and you can speak with an ASCE insurance specialist during regular business hours.