Group Dental Insurance
THE MISSING PIECE TO HELP ENSURE A HEALTHY SMILE
The cost of keeping your smile healthy can easily become a financial burden. The ASCE Group Dental Insurance plan can help you manage your dental expenses. Our plan covers the cost of both preventive and emergency dental services, including exams, cleanings, fillings, and extractions, as well as crowns, bridges, and dentures.
With the ASCE Group Dental Insurance plan, you get:
- Choices: You will have access to thousands of dentists and specialists located throughout the country
- Quality: Each participating dentist has gone through a rigorous and ongoing review and selection process1
- Freedom: You can choose the dentist you want, regardless of whether he or she is inside or outside of our network
- Efficiency: MetLife processes 90% of dental claims in just three business days.2
- Savings: Our negotiated fees3 are typically 30-45% less than average fees for the same or similar services charged by dentists in your area
1Certain providers may participate with MetLife through an agreement that MetLife has with a vendor. Providers available through a vendor are subject to the vendor’s credentialing process and requirements, not MetLife's.
2MetLife data as of year-end 2020.
3Based on internal MetLife analysis. Negotiated fees refer to the fees that in-network dentists have agreed to accept as payment in full for covered services, subject to any deductibles, copayments, cost sharing and benefit maximums. Negotiated fees are subject to change.
The ASCE Group Dental Insurance plan offers the following*:
- Choice of two benefit levels: You can choose between the High Plan or the Low Plan, depending on your needs and budget
- No waiting period: Benefits are payable immediately from the start date of your coverage
- Coverage for your family: Both spouse and dependent coverage is available. Dependents are covered up to age 26
- Coverage for orthodontic services: Members who enroll in the High Plan receive coverage for orthodontia services for children under age 19
- No deductible for preventive treatment: You won’t need to meet your annual deductible to start receiving coverage for your preventive services
- Access to the MetLife Vision Access Discount Program: Save on eye exams, glasses, frames, and laser vision correction with participating eye care providers
For details on the High Plan and the Low Plan, refer to the ASCE Dental Insurance plan brochure.
*Not available to AK, ID, LA, ME, MD, MT, NH, OR, SD, WA, and Canadian residents.
**Residents of the state of California who are 65 years of age or older are not eligible for this coverage.
Like most group benefits programs, benefit programs offered by MetLife contain certain exclusions, exceptions, waiting periods, reductions, limitations and terms for keeping them in force. Ask your MetLife group representative for costs and complete details.
Group dental insurance policies featuring the Preferred Dentist Program are underwritten by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10166.
L0621014634[exp0623][All States][DC,GU,MP,PR,VI] © 2021 MSS