CYBER LIABILITY INSURANCE
PROTECT YOUR ENGINEERING FIRM... EVEN FROM UNKNOWN THREATS
Cyberattacks, and subsequent losses, are increasing in frequency and severity. Unfortunately, no one is 100% secure. Don’t let a breach jeopardize your firm's reputation and revenue. Rely on comprehensive protection with ASCE’s Cyber Liability Insurance, with effective risk mitigation resources included.
CYBER LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS
Cyber liability insurance protects your firm from the effects of a malicious attack or data breach. It's a cost of doing business in today's world. Secure these benefits with ASCE cyber coverage:
- Pre-claim assistance
- Business interruption expenses (operating expenses, including payroll)
- Specialized breach response services
- Restoration expenses, including digital assets
- Contingent business interruption
- Cyber extortion payouts
- PCI fines and assessments (enforcing credit card data security)
- Crisis management and public relations
- Multi-media content liability (protects against third-party claims)
- Network and information security liability (failure to protect personally identifiable data)
- Funds transfer fraud
ASCE's cyber protection includes access to comprehensive risk management resources to aid in identifying, assessing, and mitigating vulnerabilities in your firm. Even simple human error can become a point of entry for cybercriminals, so preventative measures are critically important in overall protection.
Secure the missing piece in complete business protection today!
Request a no-obligation quote and secure your backup plan.
Cyber Policy Questionnaire
(download and mail or fax)
According to industry experts, cyber liability is one of the most dynamic and critical areas of employer liability. We recognize the importance of being knowledgeable about the many aspects of this sophisticated product. As a result, our ASCE insurance representatives have received The National Registry of Cyber Liability Specialists RCLS (Registered Cyber Liability Specialist) certification.
Business Insurance Products
1Meharchandani, Dhwani. "Cybercrime Expected to Rise at an Unprecedented Rate in 2021." Security Boulevard, December 2020