Business Owner's Policy Benefits*
This policy includes the following features:
- Combines business liability and property in one policy
- Helps pay for the cost of repairing damages caused by fire and other covered losses to the business building and business personal property (which includes money and securities)**
- Covers business personal property off premises
- Covers physical loss or damage to computer hardware, software, and damage caused by computer viruses
- Provides computer fraud protection
- Property in transit covers business personal property if damaged during shipment
- Business interruption covers temporary loss of net income after a covered loss has rendered your business inoperable
*These benefits are only available to qualifying firms and will be rewarded only for qualifying claims. An individual review will determine whether your firm is eligible for these benefits.
**Business personal property is usually property owned by the business which is movable, not affixed to, or associated with real property (land).