Enjoy High Quality Insurance Plans Designed for You
Because we value your membership in the ASCE, we are committed to providing you with a single resource for your personal and professional insurance needs. And through the power of group purchasing, we can offer you quality coverage at affordable rates!
This site is dedicated to helping you learn about all of the plans offered through the ASCE Member Insurance Program. Here, you can quickly and easily access plan descriptions through downloadable brochures, request coverage using downloadable applications, and contact a customer service representative for any assistance you may require.
We urge you to take some time to review the options you have to help protect your family and career so you can start building your insurance portfolio with quality, portable coverages today!
With ASCE Group Term Life Insurance, you'll have access to the following benefits:
- Apply for up to $1,000,000 of member and spouse coverage.
- Affordable, highly competitive Group Rates.
With ASCE Group 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance, you'll have access to the following benefits:
- Apply for up to $2,000,000 of coverage for both Member and Spouse.
- Competitive group rates guaranteed for a 10-year term
With ASCE Group 20-Year Level Term Life Insurance, you'll have access to the following benefits:
- Apply for up to $2,000,000 of coverage for both Member and Spouse.
- Competitive group rates guaranteed for a 20-year term
Professional Liability Insurance
Vital Coverage to Help Protect Your Career
The possibility of being sued is a reality for all engineers. That's why securing high-quality Professional Liability Insurance coverage is crucial. As a member of ASCE, you have privileged access to the ASCE Professional Liability Program, helping protect your firm from negligent acts, errors, and omissions.
- Designed for a Wide Range of Protection Requirements
Provides the per claim and aggregate limits to meet your business needs.
- Experienced Claims Assistance
Appoints expert defense counsel and helps pay for legal costs and other claim expenses, up to limits of liability.
With ASCE Major Medical Health Insurance, you'll have access to the following benefits:
- Up to $8,000,000 lifetime maximum benefit per insured (depending on state)
- Wide variety of plans and features including: Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plans, Health Savings Account (HSA) Qualified Plans, and more
If you are between jobs or a recent graduate searching for a job with employer-sponsored benefits, you may want to consider temporary medical coverage like ASCE Group Short-Term Medical Insurance.
- Ideal for anyone experiencing a gap in coverage
- Coverage from 30 to 365 days, as early as the next day
If you're an ASCE member age 65 or over recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness, you’ll likely want to be in control of your care.
- Up to $1,000 Cash Benefits for Hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility Stays
- Up to $4,000 Cash Benefits for Home Recovery Care
To help you make an informed decision on whether or not this coverage is right for you, below are some examples of medical expenses partially covered by Medicare:
- Deductible and coinsurance
- Custodial nursing home care
Life Line Screening
Did you know that you may be at risk for life-threatening diseases and yet have no symptoms? Life Line Screening can evaluate your risk for several of today’s most critical—and often undiagnosed—healthcare problems.
- Stroke/Carotid Artery Screening: Strokes are most commonly related to plaque build-up in the carotid artery. This ultrasound test is performed by applying gel and a transducer along your neck to view the carotid arteries for blockage.
- Atrial Fibrillation: An ECG device is used to determine whether or not you have Atrial Fibrillation (AFIB), or an irregular heartbeat. Adults over 40 have a 1 in 4 chance of developing AFIB in their lifetime. A diagnosis of AFIB means that your risk for stroke increases five-fold.
More business solutions from the organization you trust
Let ASCE provide commercial business insurance beyond your Professional Liability coverage!
We’re partnering with three top-rated carriers to bring you more options than ever before: Business Owners’ policies, Commercial Auto coverage, and Workers’ Compensation insurance. Ensure business stability and security with member-only business insurance solutions from ASCE.Business Owners’ Policy: Provides comprehensive coverage for your business building and business personal property.
Commercial Auto: Don’t be caught off guard should your business automobile be involved in an accident.
Workers’ Compensation: It’s the protection you need for your business and your employees in the event of an injury or illness.
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
Group High-Limit Accident Insurance
With ASCE Group High-Limit Accident Insurance, you'll have access to the following benefits if you are injured in an accident:
- Your choice of $50,000 to $500,000 Principal Sum (in units of $50,000)
- Spouse and Dependent Children coverage available
- Common Carrier Benefit
- Repatriation Benefit
- Rehabilitation Benefit
Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-Term Care planning is essential to helping prepare for your future and your family's.Our Long-Term Care Insurance Program includes:
- Special discounted rates for ASCE members—save hundreds of dollars per year
- Same discounted rates for spouses, domestic partners, parents, and adult children
- Comprehensive plans from multiple highly rated insurance carriers
- Assistance with your questions on the program's costs and benefits through a partnership with Long-Term Care Resources, a National Network of Long-Term Care Specialists
Catastrophic Disability Income Insurance
ASCE Group Catastrophic Disability Income Insurance can provide you with peace of mind should you become disabled. With this coverage, you will receive:
- Up to 100% income replacement (maximum $10,000 per month)
- Choose From Three Benefit Period Options
- Choose From Four Waiting Period Options
Group Disability Income Insurance
With ASCE Group Disability Income Insurance, you'll have access to the following benefits if you become Totally Disabled:
- Choose from two plan options: Career Plan and Five-Year Plan
- Your choice of monthly benefit (from $150 to $7,500 per month)
- Your choice of waiting period (30, 90, 180, or 365 days)
Scheduled Dental Plan
As an ASCE member, you can get this vital coverage to protect you and your family's dental health when you need it most. With ASCE Scheduled Discount Dental, you'll have access to the following benefits:
- Benefits provided for 155 different dental services
- You select your own dentist
- No waiting period for preventive or diagnostic treatment
Discount Dental Plan
As an ASCE member, you can get dental treatment at discounted costs for yourself and your family through the ASCE Group Discount Dental Plan. With the ASCE Group Discount Dental Plan, you will receive the following benefits:
- Instant discounts and preventive care at little or no cost
- No deductible or coinsurance
- No claim forms to file or waiting for reimbursement
Group $3,500 First Diagnosis Cancer Insurance
The ASCE Group $3,500 First Diagnosis Cancer Insurance Plan is designed as a supplement to your existing health insurance as a means to pay you benefits in addition to your other coverage—saving you from the worry of rising medical costs during an already stressful time. With ASCE Group $3,500 First Diagnosis Cancer Insurance Plan you can receive:
- Yearly $75 cash benefit for preventive cancer screening—available immediately
- $3,500 given to you the first time you are diagnosed with cancer (except skin cancer) Not available in MN.
- Use cash benefits any way you like—medical payments, travel, family, anything to help make your recovery easier and more comfortable/li>
- Up to $50 a day for hospital stays
- Up to $1000 for chemotherapy and radiation treatments (even on an outpatient basis)
Special Advantages of the Pet Insurance Program:
- Save Money. Pet insurance can help you balance the cost of many annual or one-time expenses, as well as help you cover the cost of unexpected treatments.
- Group Rates. When you insure your pet with Veterinary Pet Insurance through your association, you pay 5% less!
- Choice of veterinary worldwide
- Claims processing handled by the pet insurance provider
- Minimal treatment exclusions
- No enrollment fees
- Animals covered: Dogs (mixed breed and pure bred), cats (mixed breed and pure bred), birds, rabbits, ferrets, reptiles, and other exotic pets.
Travel Guard Gold Plan
Unfortunately, not every trip goes exactly as planned. Things like a missed connection or losing your baggage can cost you hundreds of dollars. Protect your investment from unforeseen circumstances before or during your trip with the Gold Plan, brought to you by Travel Guard. This plan, available exclusively to ASCE members like you, also includes valuable non-insurance services, including Travel Medical Assistance, Concierge Services, and Identity Theft coverage.
Travel Guard Gold Plan
A good name is worth more than money. Unfortunately, the fastest growing crime in America involves stealing yours. An Identity is stolen every 4 seconds in the United States.¹ And to add to the horror, Identity Theft is the only crime where the victim is presumed guilty until proven innocent.²
Get help today with ID Theft Assist exclusively for ASCE members. Our program is the most comprehensive available to help restore your compromised information.